Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Qest PB fittings needed!

I am looking for some of the wrot copper barbed sweep elbows that were
formerly used for 1/2" Qest polybutylene piping. No, I am not using
them with the banned PB pipe - they just happen to be a perfect fit with
some PVC drip hose I use in the garden. (More dimensions: Barb OD
..502" Barbed end ID .415") Anyone know who might have them?

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

I am looking for some of the wrot copper barbed sweep elbows that were
formerly used for 1/2" Qest polybutylene piping.

I don't see Copper barbs but many others for PB pipe..Check out Catalog page
192 in particular or Call/Email Naughtons. They've never NOT had whatever
I'm looking for.
http://www.naughtons.com/NAUGHTONS/PDFS/14PIPE.PDF

Brass Compression Fittings,Fittings for Pex-Al-Pex good price valvetom Home Repair 1 November 27th 06 06:20 PM
BSP Fittings ?? Jim UK diy 6 January 24th 06 05:42 PM
Are there too many fittings? miamicuse Home Repair 9 November 23rd 05 11:17 PM
Terminology needed - conduit and fittings S. Shaw Home Repair 7 October 18th 05 09:26 PM
gas hob fittings [email protected] UK diy 11 December 15th 04 11:03 AM