DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Qest PB fittings needed! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/280773-qest-pb-fittings-needed.html)

Jim[_34_] June 22nd 09 02:31 AM

Qest PB fittings needed!

I am looking for some of the wrot copper barbed sweep elbows that were
formerly used for 1/2" Qest polybutylene piping. No, I am not using
them with the banned PB pipe - they just happen to be a perfect fit with
some PVC drip hose I use in the garden. (More dimensions: Barb OD
..502" Barbed end ID .415") Anyone know who might have them?

Jim

Rudy June 23rd 09 02:34 AM

Qest PB fittings needed!

I am looking for some of the wrot copper barbed sweep elbows that were
formerly used for 1/2" Qest polybutylene piping.

I don't see Copper barbs but many others for PB pipe..Check out Catalog page
192 in particular or Call/Email Naughtons. They've never NOT had whatever
I'm looking for.
http://www.naughtons.com/NAUGHTONS/PDFS/14PIPE.PDF