Posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,alt.bigfoot.research,alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die

Default True Omnipotence - Why life is not a fairy tale

*My* life is a fairy tale because I am a fairy. I sprinkle fairy musk
all over lily-livered morons like you.

I have an omnipotent diaper that will tell you your future.

Contact me when you are ready.

Luv and Kissez,

Hai

Posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,alt.bigfoot.research,alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die

On Jun 20, 11:39*pm, B Cozier wrote:
On Jun 20, 8:41*pm, Hai Umbai wrote:

*My* life is a fairy tale because I am a fairy. *I sprinkle fairy musk
all over lily-livered morons like you.

Moron?

Of course you are. Thank you for sharing.
Posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,alt.bigfoot.research,alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die

On Jun 21, 12:49*am, Pork Hop wrote:
On Jun 20, 11:39*pm, B Cozier wrote:

On Jun 20, 8:41*pm, Hai Umbai wrote:

*My* life is a fairy tale because I am a fairy. *I sprinkle fairy musk
all over lily-livered morons like you.

Moron?

Of course you are. Thank you for sharing.

John:15:25: But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled
that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

Posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,alt.bigfoot.research,alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die

Can you work your magic on my next door neighbor who lets his 6 dogs
run free and tries to bite my car tires as i pass them ? Where do
you buy your Fairy Musk and how much for a one lb. container shipped
COD ?

Posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,alt.bigfoot.research,alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die

On Jun 21, 6:29*am, " wrote:
Can you work your magic on my next door neighbor who lets his 6 dogs
run free and tries *to bite my car tires as i pass them ? *Where do
you buy your Fairy Musk and how much for a one lb. container shipped
COD ?

You can buy it at the local Delusional Fundy Fairy Factory Outlet,
right next to Dave's Dildo's

http://www.redkid.net/generator/stor...L et%27s+Shop