Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cool Seal concrete coating around the pool - How make - clean and maintain.

We have a pool that has some kind of "cool seal" coating over the
concrete surrounding the pool. I believe it is about 20 years old.
Over the years it has gotten dirty and been pressure washed and seems
a little less then pristine now.

I was told by someone that the pool people who did the job may have
used WHITE CEMENT and/or powdered marble.

The final mixture was applied with a trowel of some kind and is a
rough finish - similar to a "knock-down finish on a ceiling" not like
a popcorn finish.

I would like to know both the best way to clean this cool seal - acid,
bleach, TPA, H2O2 or flame thrower AND how to make this cool seal
coating. It can't be rocket science to make and apply this stuff.

I would appreciate any helpful comments on this subject or any
suggestions of where to look for information. Someone with personal
knowledge of this material would be especially welcomed.
Also, IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THIS COOL SEAL please let me
know.
Sorry to yell, but with all the people here talking in this newsgroup
( NOT CHATROOM ) I was afraid that not everyone would hear me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and if your also took
the time to reply to this, I thank you yet again.

Bonnie Peeb
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

kooldeck

http://www.mortex.com/products/kd.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:27:41 -0400, wrote:

[...]

"Kool Deck" ? If the deck is not damaged, clean and coat with Kool
Deck paint.

Download some PDF files he

http://www.mortex.com/products/kd.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, then, don't yell. It's that simple.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Sorry to yell,

Swimming Pool Fiberglass Coating? Stuart Benoff Home Repair 23 July 25th 20 02:46 AM
Anyone used Vistec Ltd - self-clean window coating? Pete Zahut UK diy 18 July 19th 10 01:55 PM
New Deck: Clean Before Seal? Elle Home Repair 5 May 26th 06 11:58 PM
Seal Coating Tile Rex Home Ownership 2 May 13th 05 07:34 PM
clean coating from PCB aurgathor Electronics Repair 5 March 22nd 05 07:30 AM