Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Defrost timer for fridge

Model # GSS201EMA by GE

Where is it located?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 4:52*pm, "Question" wrote:
Model # GSS201EMA by GE

Where is it located?

I don't know that particular set, but most are on the bottom behind
the kickplate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Question wrote:
Model # GSS201EMA by GE

Where is it located?

It could be in the same housing as the interior
thermostat. You may even see a hole to reach the
one way manual operating shaft.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 7, 1:50*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Question wrote:
Model # GSS201EMA by GE

Where is it located?

It could be in the same housing as the interior
thermostat. You may even see a hole to reach the
one way manual operating shaft.

TDD

Go to any of the online appliance parts stores. You can put in your
model # and they have exploded diagrams that show all parts and you
can figure out where it's located.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I went on the repairclinic site and tried to find the part, I couldn't find
it. I used their Live Chat service and asked for help. It seems this model
does not have a defrost timer. The part place I quoted my model number to
sold me one. Interesting?? Of course I was ripped off, with these electronic
stores having a no return policy, can I return this?? I obviously never used
it as my broken fridge doesn't require one. Thoughts??

Posted to alt.home.repair

With GE, it could very well be one of the new computer
models, that is so totally expensive to repair.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Question" wrote in message
I went on the repairclinic site and tried to find the part,
I couldn't find
it. I used their Live Chat service and asked for help. It
seems this model
does not have a defrost timer. The part place I quoted my
model number to
sold me one. Interesting?? Of course I was ripped off, with
these electronic
stores having a no return policy, can I return this?? I
obviously never used
it as my broken fridge doesn't require one. Thoughts??

Posted to alt.home.repair

I tried the Sears Parts website, normally very good for
help. Model number not found.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Question" wrote in message
Model # GSS201EMA by GE

Where is it located?

Defrost Timer - follow on John UK diy 1 April 17th 09 06:30 PM
need location of fridge defrost timer [email protected] Home Repair 9 February 14th 07 10:22 PM
Gemline defrost timer - need schematic [email protected] Home Ownership 6 March 27th 05 07:56 PM
Gemline defrost timer - need schematic [email protected] Home Repair 6 March 27th 05 07:56 PM
refrigerator not cooling - defrost timer? lehei Home Repair 3 January 12th 04 02:58 PM