Default Gemline defrost timer - need schematic

I have a Gemline universal replacement defrost timer CC808 which I
bough some time ago and never used . Unfortuantely I have lost the
schematic which came in the box with it . Looking at label on the
back of timer, the pins ( harness colors ) are labeled 2 ( brown )
-1(white) -4 (blue) ----3 (black ) . Can someone please refer me to
the appropriate link for a schematic or installation instrucitons etc
- thanks
TURTLE

wrote in message
I have a Gemline universal replacement defrost timer CC808 which I
bough some time ago and never used . Unfortuantely I have lost the
schematic which came in the box with it . Looking at label on the
back of timer, the pins ( harness colors ) are labeled 2 ( brown )
-1(white) -4 (blue) ----3 (black ) . Can someone please refer me to
the appropriate link for a schematic or installation instrucitons etc
- thanks

This is Turtle.

People who work with them just know them as to how to use them and the
instructions just come second nature to them. Now take a look at it this away.
Here is a basic wiring diagram for it for it is a 4 wire wire up timer.
http://groups.msn.com/Appliantology/...wPhotoID=7 35

If you know how it wires up, you should know how to wire it up to any other type
refrigerator or freezer you want to use it on. That CC-808 is a well built timer
as timers go now a days.

TURTLE

Tony Hwang

Oscar_Lives wrote:

http://www.gemline.biz/

wrote in message
.. .

I have a Gemline universal replacement defrost timer CC808 which I
bough some time ago and never used . Unfortuantely I have lost the
schematic which came in the box with it . Looking at label on the
back of timer, the pins ( harness colors ) are labeled 2 ( brown )
-1(white) -4 (blue) ----3 (black ) . Can someone please refer me to
the appropriate link for a schematic or installation instrucitons etc
- thanks

Hmm,
Wild guess, two leas for motor, two leas for contact.
Multi meter will sort it out in no time.
Good luck,
Tony
Stormin Mormon

Whadaya know. I was just using a defrost timer a couple days ago.

Generally, the unit plugs in with a four conducter socket that is not
reversable. So, you just out with the old, and in with the new. Nearly fool
proof.

You've got four pins on the timer. My cheat sheet is out in the truck.
But..... the one pin that is separate from the others is the ground for the
motor. The center of the "group of three" is the center pole of the single
pole double throw switch. The other two (outside of the group of three) are
the throws.

Power for the motor comes probably from the center pole (continuous run).
Might come off one of the other poles if it's a cumulative run.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
I have a Gemline universal replacement defrost timer CC808 which I
bough some time ago and never used . Unfortuantely I have lost the
schematic which came in the box with it . Looking at label on the
back of timer, the pins ( harness colors ) are labeled 2 ( brown )
-1(white) -4 (blue) ----3 (black ) . Can someone please refer me to
the appropriate link for a schematic or installation instrucitons etc
- thanks

Stormin Mormon

Hmmm, We Can't Find that Page...

The page you're looking for might have been moved or deleted. Or, perhaps
the Web address is misspelled?

Ideas to help you find what you're looking for:
Try refreshing the page (click Refresh or Reload on your browser).
Check the address for spelling and punctuation errors.
Go to MSN Groups Home and look around from there.

--

"TURTLE" wrote in message
. ..

Here is a basic wiring diagram for it for it is a 4 wire wire up timer.
http://groups.msn.com/Appliantology/...wPhotoID=7 35

TURTLE

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message
http://www.gemline.biz/

This is Turtle.

Thank you there for the web address for I was having a time finding it.

TURTLE