Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default When Highlanders get Bored with their Sheep

http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...0?bctid=170756
85001

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On May 23, 1:24*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
*http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...0?bctid=170756
85001

That is unbelievable! Most excellent.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

In article , "Stormin Mormon" wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

Actually, they're Welsh (not Highlanders).

But it's a most excellent video, thanks.

| Gary Player. |

http://www.malch.com/ Shpx gur PQN. |
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On 23-05-09 13:24, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

Pretty old, that.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On May 23, 2:02*pm, Alan Browne
wrote:
On 23-05-09 13:24, Stormin Mormon wrote:

* *http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

Pretty old, that.

There's nothing new about commenting that something is old.

If someone hadn't seen it before, like me, it's new.

More to the point, even if someone had seen it before, does it make it
any less remarkable?

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

I sat through it, not believing my eyes. I watched it all
through, and alternately amazed, and laughing.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

That is unbelievable! Most excellent.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

I didn't know that. Sorry!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Malcolm Hoar" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

Actually, they're Welsh (not Highlanders).

But it's a most excellent video, thanks.

| Malcolm Hoar "The more I practice, the luckier I
get". |
| Gary
Player. |

http://www.malch.com/ Shpx gur PQN.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

To hell with the "critics"!! I had seen it before and still watched it
again, because it is remarkable.
Sure beats "my house stinks" posts.....

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On May 23, 2:02 pm, Alan Browne
wrote:
On 23-05-09 13:24, Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

Pretty old, that.

There's nothing new about commenting that something is old.

If someone hadn't seen it before, like me, it's new.

More to the point, even if someone had seen it before, does it make it
any less remarkable?

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On May 23, 3:23*pm, "Bill Hall" wrote:
*To hell with the "critics"!! I had seen it before and still watched it
again, because it is remarkable.

At first I thought it was a CGI piece. I guess having too much time
on your hands can be quite li-baaaaa-rating!

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On 5/23/09 1:07 PM, in article
,
"RicodJour" wrote:

On May 23, 2:02*pm, Alan Browne
wrote:
On 23-05-09 13:24, Stormin Mormon wrote:

* *
http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

Pretty old, that.

There's nothing new about commenting that something is old.

If someone hadn't seen it before, like me, it's new.

More to the point, even if someone had seen it before, does it make it
any less remarkable?

Alan is a fuddy-dud.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...0?bctid=170756
85001

Okay, that was hilarious.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Bob Larter wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...0?bctid=170756
85001

Okay, that was hilarious.

Excellent!

link for those for whom above was broken:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1137883380?bctid=17075685001

--
john mcwilliams
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Bob Larter" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...0?bctid=170756
85001

Okay, that was hilarious.

What was hilarious - the sheep running around, or the fact that Stormin'
Moron thought that Welsh people were Highlanders?

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Which is why I sent the tiny url. Less likely to break a
URL.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean.

And funny.

Excellent!

link for those for whom above was broken:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1137883380?bctid=17075685001

--
john mcwilliams

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Which is why I sent the tiny url. Less likely to break a
URL.

Could you train yourself to put the reply following a trimmed post??

Many folks don't like tiny URLs and won't click on them unless they are
quite sure what the poster is up to.

--
john mcwilliams

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On Jun 1, 9:55*am, John McWilliams wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Which is why I sent the tiny url. Less likely to break a
URL.

Could you train yourself to put the reply following a trimmed post??

If you're talking about the OP top-posting, he's either lazy, doesn't
understand how it makes it more difficult for people to follow the
thread and what he is replying to, or just doesn't care. The first
and last you can't do anything about, the second one, well, take him
what your objection is. Be specific, use small words and keep it
brief.

Many folks don't like tiny URLs and won't click on them unless they are
quite sure what the poster is up to.

While you are right in general not to blithely click on a link from an
unknown source, he did put both a Tinyurl and the direct link, so I'm
not sure what the issue is.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

John McWilliams wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Which is why I sent the tiny url. Less likely to break a URL.

Could you train yourself to put the reply following a trimmed post??

Many folks don't like tiny URLs and won't click on them unless they are
quite sure what the poster is up to.

Fair enough, but did you know that you can switch on an option at
tinyurl to always show you the final URL & wait for your okay before
proceeding?