Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Building steps

In article , RicodJour wrote:
On May 18, 10:51=A0am, Limp Arbor wrote:

RicodJour,

You do realize you're wasting your time, don't you?

That's why I cross posted. I figured Doug might not appreciate the
messenger.

What on earth is *that* supposed to mean? You think I have something against
you personally?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 18, 3:02*pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On May 18, 10:51=A0am, Limp Arbor wrote:

RicodJour,

You do realize you're wasting your time, don't you?

That's why I cross posted. *I figured Doug might not appreciate the
messenger. *

What on earth is *that* supposed to mean? You think I have something against
you personally?

No, and it probably wouldn't matter a whole hell of a lot to either of
us if you did, right? It seems we're both pretty frank about things.

Building steps JIMMIE Home Repair 65 June 13th 09 01:28 AM
Building steps RicodJour Home Repair 0 May 18th 09 03:52 PM
Building Curved steps pls UK diy 1 March 10th 07 12:15 PM
Building steps with stone ?? James Home Repair 1 February 28th 07 05:15 PM
Building steps for an attached deck DRM Home Repair 8 August 7th 05 01:37 AM