DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Building steps (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/278235-re-building-steps.html)

Doug Miller May 18th 09 08:02 PM

Building steps

In article , RicodJour wrote:
On May 18, 10:51=A0am, Limp Arbor wrote:

RicodJour,

You do realize you're wasting your time, don't you?

That's why I cross posted. I figured Doug might not appreciate the
messenger. ;)

What on earth is *that* supposed to mean? You think I have something against
you personally?

RicodJour May 18th 09 09:21 PM

Building steps

On May 18, 3:02*pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On May 18, 10:51=A0am, Limp Arbor wrote:

RicodJour,

You do realize you're wasting your time, don't you?

That's why I cross posted. *I figured Doug might not appreciate the
messenger. *;)

What on earth is *that* supposed to mean? You think I have something against
you personally?

No, and it probably wouldn't matter a whole hell of a lot to either of
us if you did, right? It seems we're both pretty frank about things.