Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Laminate Living Room into Kitchen - Height Difference

Hi,
I am wanting to install laminate flooring in my living room and
continue into my kitchen. Currently, we have carpet in the living
room and linoleum in the kitchen. Of course the kitchen has a sub
floor under the linoleum. This has created a height difference of 8mm
(3/8). I am putting cork down in the living room which is 5mm(1/4)
thick.

Here are my questions:
Do I have to worry about the 3mm (1/8) height difference?
If so, how do I get them to match up?

I do not want to install a T as the rooms flow from one to the other.

TIA,
Greg

covering a height difference between carpet and tiles jkn UK diy 8 December 19th 07 05:03 PM
Sunken living room cln Home Repair 8 September 11th 07 01:53 PM
HELP LIVING ROOM NEEDS TO BE A BEDROOM!!!! [email protected] Home Repair 5 June 7th 07 05:35 PM
So, how many sockets in a living room? Jeff Sheard UK diy 54 February 21st 05 09:02 PM
Living With Laminate Floors? HerHusband Home Repair 41 February 5th 04 05:45 PM