Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cottage Water Pump System

I own a 3 season cottage (with electricity) with a hand pump on a 2" 150'
- 175' line with foot valve on a 12' - 15' rise. I want to pump in a jet
pump and hot and cold water tanks (...to keep the wife happy)to be
installed under the cottage.

1) What HP pump would I need?
2) What size water tanks do I need?
3) Are there any tips and techniques that I need to knwo?

Cottage...Lots to do, Lots of fun....

Jet pump configuration for lake use at cottage ? Harry K Home Repair 3 June 28th 08 09:34 PM
Jet pump configuration for lake use at cottage ? topservicepros Home Repair 0 June 28th 08 12:57 PM
cottage water system problem mike-k Home Repair 3 May 1st 06 01:23 AM
cottage water pump GINO Home Repair 6 December 5th 05 03:18 PM
Looking for a water pump for mister system Tony Metalworking 8 August 11th 05 09:45 AM