DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cottage Water Pump System (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/275138-cottage-water-pump-system.html)

EDJHelerix April 3rd 09 06:51 PM

Cottage Water Pump System

I own a 3 season cottage (with electricity) with a hand pump on a 2" 150'
- 175' line with foot valve on a 12' - 15' rise. I want to pump in a jet
pump and hot and cold water tanks (...to keep the wife happy)to be
installed under the cottage.

1) What HP pump would I need?
2) What size water tanks do I need?
3) Are there any tips and techniques that I need to knwo?
____________________

Cottage...Lots to do, Lots of fun....

-------------------------------------

Caesar Romano April 3rd 09 08:35 PM

Cottage Water Pump System

On 03 Apr 2009 17:51:53 GMT,
(EDJHelerix) wrote Re Cottage Water Pump System:

I own a 3 season cottage (with electricity) with a hand pump on a 2" 150'
- 175' line with foot valve on a 12' - 15' rise. I want to pump in a jet
pump and hot and cold water tanks (...to keep the wife happy)to be
installed under the cottage.

1) What HP pump would I need?

1/2 hp

2) What size water tanks do I need?

If by water tank you mean pressure tank, I would go for the 10 gal.

3) Are there any tips and techniques that I need to knwo?

Use black poly pipe where ever you can are are allowed to.