Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Machine makes 100.000 sandbags per day

They were just showing on the tv news about the Red River floods.
They said they got 3 machines from Canada that can each make 100,000
sandbags per day. That's pretty amazing in itself, but they came from
Canada. Why dont they have these in the US? And why would Canada
even have them, I dont recall ever hearing about flooding in Canada,
and even if there was a flood, it would likely turn to ice anyhow.

I think I'd like one of these sandbagging machines too. I could build
a whole sandbag house in one day. Or better yet, add some Portland
Cement to the sand and make a permanent house.

Jim

Sandbags Ivan Vegvary Metalworking 9 February 6th 09 02:55 AM
Sandbags in the shower [email protected] UK diy 9 October 23rd 06 07:45 PM
GE Answering Machine Makes Phone Ring Continuously [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 August 31st 05 11:48 AM
mouldy sandbags [email protected] UK diy 3 August 28th 05 07:47 PM
Sandbags To Soak-up Runoff Jack Home Repair 6 October 11th 04 02:17 PM