Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Machine makes 100.000 sandbags per day

Jimw wrote in
:

They were just showing on the tv news about the Red River floods.
They said they got 3 machines from Canada that can each make 100,000
sandbags per day. That's pretty amazing in itself, but they came from
Canada. Why dont they have these in the US? And why would Canada
even have them, I dont recall ever hearing about flooding in Canada,
and even if there was a flood, it would likely turn to ice anyhow.

I think I'd like one of these sandbagging machines too. I could build
a whole sandbag house in one day. Or better yet, add some Portland
Cement to the sand and make a permanent house.

Jim

Get in touch Jim. The US has the best sandbaggers - not in the world, not
in the solar system, but in the whole damn Milky Way. We currently have 535
sandbaggers housed in two areas - The House and the Senate.