Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Universal Wrench

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:25:44 -0700, NSN wrote:

Does anyone out there know where I can get a set of these Wrenches?
I have no idea of what they are called other than universal wrench.

I have attached a link to my photo.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3550/...a1f2b4ee_m.jpg

I got the one pictured one on E-bay about 5 years ago. I looked
through the McMaster-Carr catalog but could find nothing close. The
one shown is made by SONIC and is 7/8"-11/4".

Norm

I think I have one, and I think I got it at JCWhitney . That's where
I used to buy cheap tools, especially when they had sales. I too
didn't get any use out of it, because the the layers are thick enough,
and stacked on top of each other, that there wasn't room for two
opposing jaws on one bolt head.

But you obviously have reason to like them, so try JCWhitney.com or
their print catalog.

Universal Wrench [email protected] Home Repair 6 March 15th 09 10:54 PM
Universal Wrench ransley Home Repair 0 March 13th 09 10:06 PM
Universal Wrench JIMMIE Home Repair 0 March 13th 09 09:43 PM
BS Universal jw Metalworking 10 December 11th 08 01:03 AM
Best Universal Remote? [email protected] Electronics Repair 13 January 28th 06 05:21 AM