DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Universal Wrench (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/273344-re-universal-wrench.html)

mm March 13th 09 11:07 PM

Universal Wrench

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:25:44 -0700, NSN wrote:

Does anyone out there know where I can get a set of these Wrenches?
I have no idea of what they are called other than universal wrench.

I have attached a link to my photo.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3550/...a1f2b4ee_m.jpg

I got the one pictured one on E-bay about 5 years ago. I looked
through the McMaster-Carr catalog but could find nothing close. The
one shown is made by SONIC and is 7/8"-11/4".

Norm

I think I have one, and I think I got it at JCWhitney . That's where
I used to buy cheap tools, especially when they had sales. I too
didn't get any use out of it, because the the layers are thick enough,
and stacked on top of each other, that there wasn't room for two
opposing jaws on one bolt head.

But you obviously have reason to like them, so try JCWhitney.com or
their print catalog.