Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MR 16 lampholder.

Has anyone had any problems specifically with TC-301H halogen MR16
lamp-holders? The part number may be E127321. Please reply here or to
at any time. I will continue to check for
replies for many years in the future from the date of this post.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Molly Brown" wrote in message
Has anyone had any problems specifically with TC-301H halogen MR16
lamp-holders? The part number may be E127321. Please reply here or to
at any time. I will continue to check for
replies for many years in the future from the date of this post.

I don't know who's part number you're referring to, but I've had numerous
burnouts of MR-16 sockets from a variety of manufacturers. The lamps get
really hot, the heat is transferred to the pins, which in turn anneal the
socket contacts and destroy the connection

MK lampholder cord-grip Anode[_3_] UK diy 0 September 11th 08 11:15 PM
HELP please: Replacing Lampholder fixture PawsForThought Home Repair 10 January 4th 07 02:19 PM
installation of leviton porcelain lampholder chaos Home Repair 5 December 19th 05 12:58 PM
external lampholder ?? p cooper UK diy 0 June 16th 05 01:26 PM
Bayonet lampholder for outside lantern? Mike Abbott UK diy 5 February 13th 05 10:15 PM