Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New water heater

Hello, I'm looking to cover up my outdoor lap pool and link it to my
house. I'm currently looking for a heater that's most energy efficient but
also very reliable. I'm also writing a blog on this but couldn't find much
information http://www.swimmingpoolcost.org/ . I came across the Hayward
heater but needed to get more input. Does anybody know of a reliable
heater that's eco-friendly or where to look for information?

-------------------------------------

Posted to alt.home.repair

"presence09" wrote in message
om...
Hello, I'm looking to cover up my outdoor lap pool and link it to my
house. I'm currently looking for a heater that's most energy efficient but
also very reliable. I'm also writing a blog on this but couldn't find much
information http://www.swimmingpoolcost.org/ . I came across the Hayward
heater but needed to get more input. Does anybody know of a reliable
heater that's eco-friendly or where to look for information?

Instead of a heater, maybe you need a heat exchanger.
http://www.energykinetics.com/additionalProducts.shtml

Plate Heater Exchangers
Compact yet highly effective for heating, domestic hot water, radiant system
isolation, snow melts, hot tubs and even swimming pools. Available in a
variety of models.

Pool and Hot Tub Heating
Start your pool season early! In the spring, summer and fall, System 2000
can heat your pool when it's not heating your home. Even with an EK-1 boiler
your 35,000 gallon pool can be 20° warmer in about 2 days. And when the
pool's warm enough, System 2000 can affordably keep it comfortable through
the spring and into the fall.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 22, 5:53�pm, (presence09)
wrote:
Hello, I'm looking to cover up my outdoor lap pool and link it to my
house. I'm currently looking for a heater that's most energy efficient but
also very reliable. I'm also writing a blog on this but couldn't find much
informationhttp://www.swimmingpoolcost.org/. I came across the Hayward
heater but needed to get more input. Does anybody know of a reliable
heater that's eco-friendly or where to look for information?

-------------------------------------

Delivered via �http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Search eBay for tankless water heaters.
I have one on my hotub and am very happy with it,
The advantages are that you do not have to heat a whole tank of water
and the burner only goes on when you turn the circulating pump on,
providing instant hot water.
Engineman
Posted to alt.home.repair

presence09 wrote:
Hello, I'm looking to cover up my outdoor lap pool and link it to my
house. I'm currently looking for a heater that's most energy efficient but
also very reliable. I'm also writing a blog on this but couldn't find much
information http://www.swimmingpoolcost.org/ . I came across the Hayward
heater but needed to get more input. Does anybody know of a reliable
heater that's eco-friendly or where to look for information?

-------------------------------------

Could you explain what you mean by "I'm looking to cover up my outdoor
lap pool and link it to my
house." I can't figure out what you mean.
Thanks
EJ in NJ
Posted to alt.home.repair

presence09 had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...er-360902-.htm
:
Thanks for the info guys. That was quick!

My outdoor pool is quite close to the side of my house. Instead of just
building a separate building. I think it's more convenient for our purpose
to build also a corridor so that we wouldn't have to walk outside the
house at all.

-------------------------------------
Ernie Willson wrote:

presence09 wrote:
Hello, I'm looking to cover up my outdoor lap pool and link it to
my
house. I'm currently looking for a heater that's most energy
efficient but
also very reliable. I'm also writing a blog on this but couldn't
find much
information a href=”http://www.swimmingpoolcost.org/”Swimming Pool

Cost/a. I came across the
Hayward
heater but needed to get more input. Does anybody know of a
reliable
heater that's eco-friendly or where to look for information?

-------------------------------------

Could you explain what you mean by "I'm looking to cover up my
outdoor
lap pool and link it to my
house." I can't figure out what you mean.
Thanks
EJ in NJ

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 22, 7:53*pm, (presence09)
wrote:
Hello, I'm looking to cover up my outdoor lap pool and link it to my
house. I'm currently looking for a heater that's most energy efficient but
also very reliable. I'm also writing a blog on this but couldn't find much
informationhttp://www.swimmingpoolcost.org/. I came across the Hayward
heater but needed to get more input. Does anybody know of a reliable
heater that's eco-friendly or where to look for information?

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Solar is the most efficient, or use AFUE rating for boilers and EF
rating for HW tanks which are the least efficient way to go. www.heatinghelp.com
is where boiler people are. www.energystar.gov is all ratings of
equipment. alt.energy.homepower is solar info. Boilers can go to 98%,
Tanks maybe only 83% for Ng. Tankless to maybe 93%. A boiler should
last longest. Even a few solar panels added on would cut costs alot.
Is house heated with a boiler now.