Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default New water heater

"presence09" wrote in message
om...
Hello, I'm looking to cover up my outdoor lap pool and link it to my
house. I'm currently looking for a heater that's most energy efficient but
also very reliable. I'm also writing a blog on this but couldn't find much
information http://www.swimmingpoolcost.org/ . I came across the Hayward
heater but needed to get more input. Does anybody know of a reliable
heater that's eco-friendly or where to look for information?

Instead of a heater, maybe you need a heat exchanger.
http://www.energykinetics.com/additionalProducts.shtml

Plate Heater Exchangers
Compact yet highly effective for heating, domestic hot water, radiant system
isolation, snow melts, hot tubs and even swimming pools. Available in a
variety of models.

Pool and Hot Tub Heating
Start your pool season early! In the spring, summer and fall, System 2000
can heat your pool when it's not heating your home. Even with an EK-1 boiler
your 35,000 gallon pool can be 20° warmer in about 2 days. And when the
pool's warm enough, System 2000 can affordably keep it comfortable through
the spring and into the fall.