Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 987 River Drive

A block from my office, I drive by this man's yard. He's obviously a
windmill collector. Inside the yard, one can see all kinds of farm stuff.
I stopped and talked to him, and he said most of these come from the
midwest. Some are rare. Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

SteveB wrote:
... a windmill collector. ...

The "unidentified" I believe is a Red Star by Marcy. Marcy produced
several "brands" that were, for the most part, copies of other designs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

SteveB wrote:
A block from my office, I drive by this man's yard. He's obviously a
windmill collector. Inside the yard, one can see all kinds of farm stuff.
I stopped and talked to him, and he said most of these come from the
midwest. Some are rare. Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Similar in scope to my hubby's computer collection. He has this much
junk on top of his dresser (because I hog the guest bedroom with mine )