Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
dan dan is offline

Default Burst Water Pipe in Neighbor's Condo...

On a stretch of 4 days of about 3 F degrees weather my neighbor's water
pipe inside burst on the first or second floor. He wasn't home so it
flowed for quite awhile with a lot of ice off porch and in drive. I see
no damage to my condo which shares walls with his, but I am wondering if
mold or something else might develop in the shared walls. Any advice
appreciated. TIA, Dan