Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
ap ap is offline

Default animal noise above first floor of 2-story home

Hello all,
We live in a 2-story home with an attic here in Georgia. Typically,
this time of year, we used to hear noises coming from the attic due to
rats/squirrels getting in the openings.

Nowadays, though, I'm also hearing noises coming from above the first
floor. It seems like some animals have gotten in above the first
floor.

My question is: how can they get in? and are there gaps/openings for
them to get in ? What is in between floors?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I just need to be knowledgeable on
the house. Looking at it from the outside, it's not obvious.

Any links to good house diagrams diagrams appreciated...

And is there a solution to preventing this?

Thank you!