Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
PHX PHX is offline

Default Changing media( resin) in a water softener

Long story short I think the resin is shot in a 12 + year old softener that
sat unused for 10 years before being put into use.
At best the resign just may be inefficient compared to what is available
today.
ANy thoughts on what I need to know or do to change the resign?
Thanks

Water softener resin tank Bob Landry Home Repair 3 August 2nd 07 02:29 AM
Old Tectonics water softener resin tank leaking Ed Home Repair 1 April 11th 07 01:01 PM
Kenmore Water Softener resin tank rupture Tsmall Home Repair 7 November 26th 06 09:19 AM
Resin in water softener drain [email protected] Home Repair 1 July 16th 06 06:06 AM