Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Englert LeafGuard Gutters (Price?)

Hello,

I recieved a quote for new Englert LeafGuard gutters today that worked
out to $41/foot (without installation). This seems high even for this
product. Can anyone give me a rough idea of what I should expect to
pay for this product?

Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 13, 10:33*pm, wrote:
Hello,

I recieved a quote for new Englert LeafGuard gutters today that worked
out to $41/foot (without installation). This seems high even for this
product. Can anyone give me a rough idea of what I should expect to
pay for this product?

Thanks.

I don't know the product, but that is a ridiculous price.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 13, 11:33*pm, wrote:
Hello,

I recieved a quote for new Englert LeafGuard gutters today that worked
out to $41/foot (without installation). This seems high even for this
product. Can anyone give me a rough idea of what I should expect to
pay for this product?

The local franchises set the price. You local franchise has been
smoking crack. Call another franchise - sometimes they poach.

I like the product by the way. I've used them on several houses and
the only two issues I've found is that water coming out of a valley,
or other higher than typical flow, can overshoot the gutter, and they
tend to form icicles if there is a lot of freezing and thawing. So,
don't put them over unprotected doors, or run some heat tape along the
gutter above the door.

Do I need gutters? Donna Home Repair 13 May 17th 06 03:33 PM
Gutters [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 September 21st 05 01:32 AM
leafguard -- do they really clean your gutter? peter Home Repair 9 May 15th 05 09:32 PM
leafguard gutters....worth the extra $$$? ADC Home Repair 6 September 4th 04 11:21 PM
Gutters Paul UK diy 0 August 14th 03 02:05 PM