Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sprinkler Value Box

If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Znott wrote:

If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?

This is a good website for lawn sprinklers, but I didn't find specific
advice about valve boxes:
http://www.irrigationtutorials.com/index.html

Hubby and I shopped for valve boxes for our condo, after locating and
digging out "lost"
valves......they come in all sizes. What dimensions do you need?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Znott" wrote in message
If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?

How does a box add more value?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 7, 7:20*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Znott" wrote in message

If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? *Any thoughts? *Any
websites that would help me?

How does a box add more value?

Gees ED, "Sprinkler Value Box" People walk by and sprinkle money in it
while the monkey plays music.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Znott" wrote in message

If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?

How does a box add more value?

Gees ED, "Sprinkler Value Box" People walk by and sprinkle money in it
while the monkey plays music.

For some reason this popped into my head:

"Don't splash the pot."
"You're on a draw Mike? Go away, this one is not good for you, and in my
club, I will splash the pot whenever the f**k I please."

(love that movie, can't play poker worth a crap)

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Znott" wrote in message
If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?

Bricks? Concrete backer board? Concrete?

Or some mixture thereof?

Sprinkler box? Znott Home Repair 1 December 1st 08 02:34 PM
Sprinkler System Help J.A. Michel Home Repair 0 September 17th 07 09:44 PM
Installing sprinkler to an existing sprinkler system. MOEE Home Ownership 1 September 14th 06 09:53 PM
Sprinkler heads twfsa Home Repair 4 November 1st 05 12:56 AM
Sprinkler dilemma SteveB Metalworking 4 May 7th 05 12:47 PM