Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sprinkler System Help

I've been running my system a lot because we just overseeded the lawn. I
think that I may have an underground leak in one of my zones. The area in
question is really wet, all the time. It's next to the sidewalk, and that
is always wet too. Almost like the wetness is coming from under the
concrete.

I'm pretty sure I have a leak, but can't see compelling evidence of it.
(like water peculating up through the ground)
Does anyone have a good way to find or check for leaks without digging the
whole thing up?

Thanks,
Joe Michel

Sprinkler system Question John202 Home Repair 1 October 26th 06 11:59 PM
Installing sprinkler to an existing sprinkler system. MOEE Home Ownership 1 September 14th 06 09:53 PM
Need help with my outside sprinkler system The Space Boss Home Repair 3 May 4th 06 12:07 AM
sprinkler system MattMika Home Repair 5 June 24th 05 05:52 AM
Always need a backflow value for sprinkler system? Daniel Callahan Home Repair 6 March 19th 04 05:14 PM