DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sprinkler Value Box (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/266362-sprinkler-value-box.html)

Znott December 7th 08 08:40 AM

Sprinkler Value Box

If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?

Norminn December 7th 08 12:00 PM

Sprinkler Value Box

Znott wrote:

If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?

This is a good website for lawn sprinklers, but I didn't find specific
advice about valve boxes:
http://www.irrigationtutorials.com/index.html

Hubby and I shopped for valve boxes for our condo, after locating and
digging out "lost"
valves......they come in all sizes. What dimensions do you need?

Ed Pawlowski December 7th 08 01:20 PM

Sprinkler Value Box

"Znott" wrote in message
If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?

How does a box add more value?

ransley December 7th 08 01:51 PM

Sprinkler Value Box

On Dec 7, 7:20*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Znott" wrote in message

If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? *Any thoughts? *Any
websites that would help me?

How does a box add more value?

Gees ED, "Sprinkler Value Box" People walk by and sprinkle money in it
while the monkey plays music.

Nate Nagel December 7th 08 02:01 PM

Sprinkler Value Box

"Znott" wrote in message

If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?

How does a box add more value?

Gees ED, "Sprinkler Value Box" People walk by and sprinkle money in it
while the monkey plays music.

For some reason this popped into my head:

"Don't splash the pot."
"You're on a draw Mike? Go away, this one is not good for you, and in my
club, I will splash the pot whenever the f**k I please."

(love that movie, can't play poker worth a crap)

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Bob F December 7th 08 06:59 PM

Sprinkler Value Box

"Znott" wrote in message
If I wanted to build my own sprinkler value box since it's an odd
size, what materials should I use to construct it? Any thoughts? Any
websites that would help me?

Bricks? Concrete backer board? Concrete?

Or some mixture thereof?