Posted to alt.home.repair

Default grohe faucet

I made terrible blunder when I bought a Grohe faucet. Help is toll called
and they are very slow to respond. I have been kept on wait for as long as
20 minutes several times this AM.
I installed a Grohe ladylux cafe faucet in my kitchen. Now it is loose on
the sink and needs securing.To tighten the faucet I need to remove the
spout. I tried pulling it up without success and reluctant to add more
force. How do I remove the spout?
Can any one here help me?
Thank you,
Seamus J.Wilson

Grohe Kitchen Faucet Disappointment Fritz Wuehler[_4_] Home Ownership 1 July 7th 08 03:41 PM
New Grohe Shower Arthur 51 UK diy 2 September 6th 07 03:35 PM
Grohe Thermostatic Adjustment [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 19th 06 04:36 PM
Bristan vs Grohe? Martin Robiette UK diy 23 January 30th 06 11:04 PM
Grohe Eurodisc basin tap set londonman UK diy 1 August 12th 05 11:10 AM