DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   grohe faucet (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/266002-grohe-faucet.html)

Seamus J. Wilson December 1st 08 05:55 PM

grohe faucet

I made terrible blunder when I bought a Grohe faucet. Help is toll called
and they are very slow to respond. I have been kept on wait for as long as
20 minutes several times this AM.
I installed a Grohe ladylux cafe faucet in my kitchen. Now it is loose on
the sink and needs securing.To tighten the faucet I need to remove the
spout. I tried pulling it up without success and reluctant to add more
force. How do I remove the spout?
Can any one here help me?
Thank you,
Seamus J.Wilson