Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT kind of: Static electricity

I am losing my hair. Sometimes a hair can get stuck in my eyebrow and
I can rub around my eye for a long time and never seem to get it.

I have one now. I have rubbed and rubbed and I can't get. I have
taken a plastic comb and rubbed it on just about everything in the
house and can't get it to pull at the hair.

Suggestions?

Here is a chart I Googled for but I can't pick up a charge.

TRIBOELECTRIC SERIES
your hand
glass
your hair
nylon
wool
fur
silk
paper
cotton
hard rubber
polyester
polyvinylchloride plastic
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 25, 5:25*pm, metspitzer wrote:
[...]

Do you ever shower, try one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

ransley wrote:
On Nov 25, 5:25 pm, metspitzer wrote:
I am losing my hair. Sometimes a hair can get stuck in my eyebrow and
I can rub around my eye for a long time and never seem to get it.

Do you ever shower, try one.

Also, the Yul Brinner look is cool, try it!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 25, 3:25*pm, metspitzer wrote:
[...]

Move to a dryer climate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:25:56 -0500, metspitzer
wrote:

[...]

Some people wash their face in the morning, others do not.

Saving electricity. in Doorbell always uses electricity! willshak Home Repair 0 November 21st 08 04:10 PM
The importance of the right kind of business uniform in dictating theimpression of your corporate business over the customer's minds is undeniable.With the right kind of business uniforms, your battle is half won. After all,everyone likes to see well [email protected] UK diy 0 April 19th 08 11:37 AM
trinitron tv static [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 May 14th 06 07:29 AM
static frankg Electronics Repair 1 January 18th 06 09:15 PM
Third party electricity meter to verify electricity bills New Question Home Repair 6 November 24th 04 08:27 AM