DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT kind of: Static electricity (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/265626-ot-kind-static-electricity.html)

metspitzer November 25th 08 11:25 PM

OT kind of: Static electricity

I am losing my hair. Sometimes a hair can get stuck in my eyebrow and
I can rub around my eye for a long time and never seem to get it.

I have one now. I have rubbed and rubbed and I can't get. I have
taken a plastic comb and rubbed it on just about everything in the
house and can't get it to pull at the hair.

Suggestions?

Here is a chart I Googled for but I can't pick up a charge.

TRIBOELECTRIC SERIES
your hand
glass
your hair
nylon
wool
fur
silk
paper
cotton
hard rubber
polyester
polyvinylchloride plastic

ransley November 25th 08 11:53 PM

On Nov 25, 5:25*pm, metspitzer wrote:
[...]

Do you ever shower, try one.

Chris November 26th 08 12:15 AM

ransley wrote:
On Nov 25, 5:25 pm, metspitzer wrote:
I am losing my hair. Sometimes a hair can get stuck in my eyebrow and
I can rub around my eye for a long time and never seem to get it.

Do you ever shower, try one.

Also, the Yul Brinner look is cool, try it!

Ulysses November 26th 08 12:46 AM

On Nov 25, 3:25*pm, metspitzer wrote:
[...]

Move to a dryer climate.

Phisherman[_2_] November 27th 08 02:04 PM

OT kind of: Static electricity

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:25:56 -0500, metspitzer
wrote:

[...]

Some people wash their face in the morning, others do not.