Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 'Bubba' sheriff destroys mobile home.

Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living in
this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...destroyed.wave

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...home.destroyed....

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Not knowing the whole story. But if someone there will start a help-
fund I will donate from here to at least help her pay to have the mess
cleaned up.
Terry in Canada.
PS. My God who elected him? Kind of a sad commentary so far.
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 11/20/2008 10:14 AM terry said the following:
On Nov 20, 12:03 pm, willshak wrote:

Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living in
this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...home.destroyed....

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Not knowing the whole story. But if someone there will start a help-
fund I will donate from here to at least help her pay to have the mess
cleaned up.
Terry in Canada.
PS. My God who elected him? Kind of a sad commentary so far.

I don't think that donations will be necessary. I'm sure she will get a
hefty amount when the lawyers get done with Bubba and the county.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living in
this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...destroyed.wave

The sheriff has an obligation to keep the roads clear. But obviously he had
no experience moving mobile homes either.

It's a temporary inconvenience to the twelve (!) people living in the mobile
home, but they have a cause of action against the folks they hired to move
the thing. They can sue the "movers," and, in a few years, get a judgment
that will probably be worth nothing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 20, 9:03*am, willshak wrote:
Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living in
this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...home.destroyed....

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Snaggle Tooth 6 gun Bubba said he was trying to move it and it fell
over as it kept traffic from getting to the liquor and porno store,
isnt that an accident. Bubba said she should have hired a co with
insurance, did he hire insured pros when he moved it !!! The city
might be liable for hiring farm Bubbas to move it, now she has 10 days
to clean it up and Bubba crashed it? I think we need an answer from
Bubba the Hvac tech, might be his relatives and he will know the bubba
ass truth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:36:05 -0500, willshak wrote:

on 11/20/2008 10:14 AM terry said the following:
On Nov 20, 12:03 pm, willshak wrote:

Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living in
this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...home.destroyed....

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Not knowing the whole story. But if someone there will start a help-
fund I will donate from here to at least help her pay to have the mess
cleaned up.
Terry in Canada.
PS. My God who elected him? Kind of a sad commentary so far.

I don't think that donations will be necessary. I'm sure she will get a
hefty amount when the lawyers get done with Bubba and the county.

What will that do for her for a place to live and a thanksgiving and
Christmas?
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living in
this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...destroyed.wave

This just shows how stupid and ignorant elected officials can be. I've
always wondered why society choose to turn the keys to the city over to
the underbelly of society, aka cops.

Does anyone have a mailing address for this woman? It doesn't look like
it would take much money or effort to put her back where she was. I'd
be willing to help.

Boden
Posted to alt.home.repair

ransley wrote:

Snaggle Tooth 6 gun Bubba said he was trying to move it and it fell
over as it kept traffic from getting to the liquor ...

Hell, nobody rond dar drinks store bought whiskey.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Boden" wrote in message
willshak wrote:
Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living
in this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...destroyed.wave

This just shows how stupid and ignorant elected officials can be.
I've always wondered why society choose to turn the keys to the city
over to the underbelly of society, aka cops.

Does anyone have a mailing address for this woman? It doesn't look
like it would take much money or effort to put her back where she
was. I'd be willing to help.

Boden

You can always email the local newspaper and get the info you need.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"JC" wrote in message
m...

"Boden" wrote in message
willshak wrote:
Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people
living in this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...destroyed.wave

This just shows how stupid and ignorant elected officials can be.
I've always wondered why society choose to turn the keys to the
city over to the underbelly of society, aka cops.

Does anyone have a mailing address for this woman? It doesn't look
like it would take much money or effort to put her back where she
was. I'd be willing to help.

Boden

You can always email the local newspaper and get the info you need.

Ooops sorry, I copied the wrong one: Try the TV station

Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
on 11/20/2008 10:14 AM terry said the following:
On Nov 20, 12:03 pm, willshak wrote:

Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living in
this county, and I bet they all have the same last
name.http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...home.destroyed....

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Not knowing the whole story. But if someone there will start a help-
fund I will donate from here to at least help her pay to have the mess
cleaned up.
Terry in Canada.
PS. My God who elected him? Kind of a sad commentary so far.

I don't think that donations will be necessary. I'm sure she will get a
hefty amount when the lawyers get done with Bubba and the county.

Not to mention the movers, unless this was a "buddy deal." Whole lotta
fail going on there. And there's a lesson in there too... don't take
on a job for someone else unless a) you're a professional (licensed,
bonded, and insured) or b) you're DAMN sure you can do it.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

You're right. That elected Sherrif looks like he didn't practice good
hygeine as a kid. Or, as an adult.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living in
this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...destroyed.wave

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
You're right. That elected Sherrif looks like he didn't practice good
hygeine as a kid. Or, as an adult.

And you guys thought 'Dukes of Hazzard' was fiction.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

You mean Bo and Luke Duke were real!!! !Yeehah!!!!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
You're right. That elected Sherrif looks like he didn't practice good
hygeine as a kid. Or, as an adult.

And you guys thought 'Dukes of Hazzard' was fiction.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"aemeijers" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
You're right. That elected Sherrif looks like he didn't practice good
hygeine as a kid. Or, as an adult.

And you guys thought 'Dukes of Hazzard' was fiction.

Actually they were "airbrushed and polished" - but otherwise not far
off.