Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default 'Bubba' sheriff destroys mobile home.

On Nov 20, 9:03*am, willshak wrote:
Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people living in
this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...home.destroyed....

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Snaggle Tooth 6 gun Bubba said he was trying to move it and it fell
over as it kept traffic from getting to the liquor and porno store,
isnt that an accident. Bubba said she should have hired a co with
insurance, did he hire insured pros when he moved it !!! The city
might be liable for hiring farm Bubbas to move it, now she has 10 days
to clean it up and Bubba crashed it? I think we need an answer from
Bubba the Hvac tech, might be his relatives and he will know the bubba
ass truth.