Posted to alt.home.repair
JC[_2_] JC[_2_] is offline

Default 'Bubba' sheriff destroys mobile home.

"JC" wrote in message
m...

"Boden" wrote in message
willshak wrote:
Wait til you see this sheriff. There must not be many people
living in this county, and I bet they all have the same last name.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...destroyed.wave

This just shows how stupid and ignorant elected officials can be.
I've always wondered why society choose to turn the keys to the
city over to the underbelly of society, aka cops.

Does anyone have a mailing address for this woman? It doesn't look
like it would take much money or effort to put her back where she
was. I'd be willing to help.

Boden

You can always email the local newspaper and get the info you need.

Ooops sorry, I copied the wrong one: Try the TV station