Posted to alt.motorcycle.sportbike,alt.home.repair,houston.general,dfw.general

Default Sites for Whites

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Mitch
Posted to alt.motorcycle.sportbike,alt.home.repair,houston.general,dfw.general

Obama troll
Posted to alt.motorcycle.sportbike,alt.home.repair,houston.general,dfw.general

that's kinda redundant

"Frank" wrote in message
Obama troll

Posted to alt.motorcycle.sportbike,alt.home.repair,houston.general

Claude Hopper wrote:
wrote:
http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Mitch

How about the KKK or White Supremacist, or the American Nazis or Aryan
nation?

You racist bigots are sickening.

I guess we'll have to do away with Black History Month.
It's not fair if we can't have Honky History Month.

We do celebrate White Trash Month here at the trailer
park. The most popular event is The Ugly Baby Contest.
We're not quite sure what species the daddy is for some
of the babies but as long as one parent is White Trash,
we accept the child...err...offspring as one of our own.
The proud mama of last years winner held him up and said,
"Ain't he cute, don't he just have the purdiest eye?"
The only people we discriminate against are CTW "Caucasian
Toxic Waste". We don't want nuthin ta do with them folks.
We also have the Honky Hoopty contest and the Gas Passing
contest which is won every year by 400 pound Eddie Bob
Whissinant. Last year he tumpped over three F-150 pickups
when he shot a hundred foot flame out his backside. The
Spam casserole cook off is another popular event that our
friend Eddie Bob uses to fuel up with. All in all we don't
care who shows up at our events 'cept them damn CTW.

TDD
Posted to alt.motorcycle.sportbike,alt.home.repair,houston.general

On 2008-11-03 08:17:59 -0600, The Daring Dufas said:

Claude Hopper wrote:
wrote:
[...]

If tamarry all them things was gone
I worked for all mah life
I'd go out and start a drinkin'
then go home and whup mah wife

it's the liberals and the media
took us where we're at today
but I still got my assault gun
and they cain't take that away (No Waaaaay!*)

And I'm proud to be Annie Merican
whur at least I know I'm White
I ken get drunk every mawnin,
I ken get laid every night

An I might just throw UP (Bump BumP BUMP!)
Nex to you, just to prove that I'm a Man
I love mah flag, I ain't no fag (We ain't no fag!*)
I am A Mer eee Can!!!!

(* sang by the coloured girls chorus)

CDC Sez: Non-Whites Are Filthy and Diseased Ted Home Repair 0 November 14th 07 07:21 PM
Sites for Whites greg3347 Home Repair 0 November 13th 07 04:51 PM
Sites for Whites Gabriel Rapture Home Repair 1 July 5th 06 07:54 AM
P61310JX4 blacks out on extreme whites. Jason D. Electronics Repair 1 May 31st 05 11:45 AM