Posted to alt.motorcycle.sportbike,alt.home.repair,houston.general

Default Sites for Whites

Claude Hopper wrote:
wrote:
http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Mitch

How about the KKK or White Supremacist, or the American Nazis or Aryan
nation?

You racist bigots are sickening.

I guess we'll have to do away with Black History Month.
It's not fair if we can't have Honky History Month.

We do celebrate White Trash Month here at the trailer
park. The most popular event is The Ugly Baby Contest.
We're not quite sure what species the daddy is for some
of the babies but as long as one parent is White Trash,
we accept the child...err...offspring as one of our own.
The proud mama of last years winner held him up and said,
"Ain't he cute, don't he just have the purdiest eye?"
The only people we discriminate against are CTW "Caucasian
Toxic Waste". We don't want nuthin ta do with them folks.
We also have the Honky Hoopty contest and the Gas Passing
contest which is won every year by 400 pound Eddie Bob
Whissinant. Last year he tumpped over three F-150 pickups
when he shot a hundred foot flame out his backside. The
Spam casserole cook off is another popular event that our
friend Eddie Bob uses to fuel up with. All in all we don't
care who shows up at our events 'cept them damn CTW.

TDD