Posted to alt.home.repair

Default leaking dishwasher drain hose

The factory-included drain hose for a used dishwasher I purchased is
leaking. Several places that sell dishwasher parts have drain hoses like
the original for $20-$40. That seems like a lot for a hose. Is there any
reason not to use 5/8" black hose from the hardware store?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jason Kraftcheck" wrote in message
The factory-included drain hose for a used dishwasher I purchased is
leaking. Several places that sell dishwasher parts have drain hoses like
the original for $20-$40. That seems like a lot for a hose. Is there any
reason not to use 5/8" black hose from the hardware store?

Nope, I used that in the past with good results.