Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rolling Stone Oct 16

Long article on McCain. The REAL McCain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:36:34 -0700, Artful Dodger wrote:

Long article on McCain. The REAL McCain.

Oh gee, And whenever I want the true unadulterd facts about something I
always turn to Rolling Stone Liberal press.

Geez....

go away.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh gee, And whenever I want the true unadulterd facts about something I
always turn to Rolling Stone Liberal press.

Geez....

go away.

You should read the article before making baseless comments. For years RS
has been publishing excellent political articles.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 14, 4:55 pm, "Tom" wrote:
Oh gee, And whenever I want the true unadulterd facts about something I
always turn to Rolling Stone Liberal press.

Geez....

go away.

You should read the article before making baseless comments. For years RS
has been publishing excellent political articles.

HEAR, HEAR! I didn't want to go into extensive political comments,
which
are as welcome as the plague on this NG, which is why I limited myself
a brief reference to the article. I thought I had researched McCain
thoroughly, but some of the facts, NOT opinions, in this very
respectable
article shocked even me.