Posted to alt.home.repair
Artful Dodger[_3_] Artful Dodger[_3_] is offline

Default Rolling Stone Oct 16

On Oct 14, 4:55 pm, "Tom" wrote:
Oh gee, And whenever I want the true unadulterd facts about something I
always turn to Rolling Stone Liberal press.

Geez....

go away.

You should read the article before making baseless comments. For years RS
has been publishing excellent political articles.

HEAR, HEAR! I didn't want to go into extensive political comments,
which
are as welcome as the plague on this NG, which is why I limited myself
a brief reference to the article. I thought I had researched McCain
thoroughly, but some of the facts, NOT opinions, in this very
respectable
article shocked even me.