DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rolling Stone Oct 16 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/262619-rolling-stone-oct-16-a.html)

Artful Dodger[_3_] October 14th 08 07:36 AM

Rolling Stone Oct 16

Long article on McCain. The REAL McCain.

coffee[_4_] October 14th 08 10:55 PM

Rolling Stone Oct 16

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:36:34 -0700, Artful Dodger wrote:

Long article on McCain. The REAL McCain.

Oh gee, And whenever I want the true unadulterd facts about something I
always turn to Rolling Stone Liberal press.

Geez....

go away.

Tom[_18_] October 15th 08 12:55 AM

Rolling Stone Oct 16

Oh gee, And whenever I want the true unadulterd facts about something I
always turn to Rolling Stone Liberal press.

Geez....

go away.

You should read the article before making baseless comments. For years RS
has been publishing excellent political articles.

Artful Dodger[_3_] October 15th 08 01:39 AM

Rolling Stone Oct 16

On Oct 14, 4:55 pm, "Tom" wrote:
Oh gee, And whenever I want the true unadulterd facts about something I
always turn to Rolling Stone Liberal press.

Geez....

go away.

You should read the article before making baseless comments. For years RS
has been publishing excellent political articles.

HEAR, HEAR! I didn't want to go into extensive political comments,
which
are as welcome as the plague on this NG, which is why I limited myself
a brief reference to the article. I thought I had researched McCain
thoroughly, but some of the facts, NOT opinions, in this very
respectable
article shocked even me.