Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washing Machine Not Draining

I have a Maytag Neptune washing machine that may be about 10 years old.
The machine doesn't fully drain after washing, leaving a small pool of
water in the drum and the close are soaked. I need to get a repair
manual and take the drum out to see if something blocking the drainage.
Actually, I'm not sure if its not draining or if the spin cycle is not
working correctly. What do you thing the possible cause might be?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Joe Boxer" wrote in message
I have a Maytag Neptune washing machine that may be about 10 years old. The
machine doesn't fully drain after washing, leaving a small pool of water in
the drum and the close are soaked. I need to get a repair manual and take
the drum out to see if something blocking the drainage. Actually, I'm not
sure if its not draining or if the spin cycle is not working correctly.
What do you thing the possible cause might be?

You need to watch it to determine if it is spinning correctly or not vs. a
blocked drain. Two different problems, two different fixes...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe Boxer wrote in news:Q0PIk.3503$c45.1718
@nlpi065.nbdc.sbc.com:

I have a Maytag Neptune washing machine that may be about 10 years old.
The machine doesn't fully drain after washing, leaving a small pool of
water in the drum and the close are soaked. I need to get a repair
manual and take the drum out to see if something blocking the drainage.
Actually, I'm not sure if its not draining or if the spin cycle is not
working correctly. What do you thing the possible cause might be?

Heck, I saw a small sock get in the drain system once.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Here are some links to assist you:

http://www.applianceaid.com/neptune.html

http://www.fixya.com/support/p46845-...00b_front_load