Posted to atl.general,triangle.general,pa.politics,neworleans.general,alt.home.repair

Default The Rise Of The White Male Sycophant

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:23:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Oct 8, 9:11*am, TheTruth wrote:
Future history will show.....

2008 was "The Rise Of The White Male Sycophant"

With the rise of the left wing Marxist Obama movement along
with the rapid expansion of the homosexual acceptance
movement here in Rome(America) along with the rapid feminism
of America driven by Chinese and Russian influence the white male
sycophant has risen to new heights on TV and in our American culture.

The white male sycophant is easy to spot. Pasty, pudgy,
mindless minions of weak soft white men. Gravitating behind
the anointed black messiah Obama like the flying
monkeys in the Wizard of Oz.

Take heed America for the 2008 campaign
has exposed a new destructive phenomenon.

The weak white male sycophant.

The white male sycophant gets his high from that false
feeling of white guilt suppression. He was programmed to
feel guilty about being white from constant mind programming
and bombardment from Government schools using Politically
Correct history distortion and obfuscation tactics

His high is satisfied when he bows before the Obama God

As the weak shriveling minions of white male sycophants
follow behind the politically correct messiah Obama the
entire fabric of America is torn by the politically correct
forces of evil and tyranny

You can see them scurrying about like little rats blindly
following behind the politically correct lemmings and
feminist minions as they plunge over the political cliff
into the raging sea. Speak out against Obama and they
will swarm you like human piranhas calling you racist and
backwards and a Klan member

How dare you call our Black Messiah incompetent and
inexperienced and unqualified. He can't be!??! He's Black!!!

(Chorus of we're not worthy--we're not worthy from white
sycophants)

America will never be the same as the forces of politically
correct tyranny seek to weaken America by lessening the very
bedrock culture that built her. The strong white male men
of the west the types like John Wayne have been transformed
by the Marxist American media into a weak shriveling
sycophant minion servant of strong women and blacks on TV.

And the slow destruction of America continues driven by the
homosexual controlled American media

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES

Lard-assed, BigMac-gobbling, pussies. Their slob wives watch Oprah,
they sprawl like
fat bullfrogs across their sofa's while watching hours of NFL
jitterbugging groids.

Walter Hudson

I admit to sitting on the sofa watching Bloomberg and CNBC financial
channels. Sort of like Nero watching Rome burn!

ted
Posted to atl.general,triangle.general,pa.politics,neworleans.general,alt.home.repair

wrote in message
news
[...]

I guess Alan Greenspan forgot about 1929..... My father never outlived
that experience, and neither did his friends. It was all they talked about
until their dying day. I hope that we do better this time.

Posted to atl.general,triangle.general,pa.politics,neworleans.general,alt.home.repair

On Oct 9, 1:10*pm, wrote:
[...]

ted- Hide quoted text -

stay up at night and watch Fox Business, since they own Star TV in
Hong Kong and UK, you get to watch pre melt downs from there!
Posted to atl.general,alt.home.repair

What a spectacularly great October Halloween tale.

Just sorry I read this during the daylight. Lost some of it's scary
"boogie-man" effect in daylight.

Really, take a minute and try to imagine Senator Fred Thompson, with his
great bass voice, reading this tale to a bunch of children around a
campfire at night. The kids all reacting in the spirit of the tale oh-
hing and mock screaming at the right audience reaction points. Wouldn't
that make a great YouTube video?

Thanks for posting the Halloween tale.