Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default window cleaner

Looks like comcast is going to cut the newsgroup feed,so I thought I would
pick your brains one last time. I don't like windex so I would like some
input as to making home brew glass cleaner. With cold weather coming here in
Chicago need to get the windows done ASAP. Noticed windex does not dry well
in the cold.
So long
Frank