Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Auto Brake Wear for 2003 Forester Subaru

I guess there's no NG for auto repair, so ..

I bought my Forester in Sept. 2002, and apparently drove 42K without getting
new brakes. I then drove 22K before getting new breaks, and finally another
22K, when I now need new front brakes. I live in a foothill area of Calif.,
and drive up and down at least one 5-600' hill each day. I talked to a
mechanic today and he said that brake life is usually quite good at the start.

Web Page: www.speckledwithstars.net/