Posted to alt.home.repair

Default a replacement for 'noname' mainline shower taps

Hi,

My shower tap is leaking. It's a Mainline LM80906 B-125. I tried
searching the internet for this, but came up with nothing.

I would like to just replace the cartridge or whatever you call it,
but I don't think I'll find a supplier. So I'm probably stuck
replacing the whole thing.

Here are the images of what it looks like:
http://maritimesource.homeip.net:83/tmp/shower1.jpg
http://maritimesource.homeip.net:83/tmp/shower2.jpg

What can I get as a replacement in that same style? I know it's hard
to tell exact lengths, etc..., from the photo, but you can get an idea
of the style.

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

I think the dimensions are pretty standard, FWIIW. The fact that you
can see this, says that you can get at it easily. Some splices and a
few odds and ends of fittings, and a little torch work, and that
should do it. This time around, something like Delta or Moen, so so
can get parts, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair
tip tip is offline

replying to professorpaul, tip wrote:
Hello SiVA, I think I have the whole unit LM80906 B-125 that u are looking for

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ps-324911-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair
tip tip is offline

replying to SiVA, tip wrote:
Hello SiVA,
I think I have the brand new unit Mainline LM80906 B-125 that you are looking
for.
Thanks, t

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ps-324911-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2018 8:44 PM, tip wrote:
replying to professorpaul, tip wrote:
Hello SiVA, I think I have the whole unit LM80906 B-125 that u are
looking for

Just in the nick of time. He has a hot date tonight, and he hasn't had a
shower in 10 years.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to tip, Drandypierce wrote:
Do you still have this valve? I am looking for one.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ps-324911-.htm