DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   a replacement for 'noname' mainline shower taps (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/257897-replacement-noname-mainline-shower-taps.html)

SiVA August 13th 08 04:49 PM

a replacement for 'noname' mainline shower taps

Hi,

My shower tap is leaking. It's a Mainline LM80906 B-125. I tried
searching the internet for this, but came up with nothing.

I would like to just replace the cartridge or whatever you call it,
but I don't think I'll find a supplier. So I'm probably stuck
replacing the whole thing.

Here are the images of what it looks like:
http://maritimesource.homeip.net:83/tmp/shower1.jpg
http://maritimesource.homeip.net:83/tmp/shower2.jpg

What can I get as a replacement in that same style? I know it's hard
to tell exact lengths, etc..., from the photo, but you can get an idea
of the style.

Thanks

professorpaul August 15th 08 01:19 AM

a replacement for 'noname' mainline shower taps

I think the dimensions are pretty standard, FWIIW. The fact that you
can see this, says that you can get at it easily. Some splices and a
few odds and ends of fittings, and a little torch work, and that
should do it. This time around, something like Delta or Moen, so so
can get parts, etc.

tip May 6th 18 04:44 AM

a replacement for 'noname' mainline shower taps

replying to professorpaul, tip wrote:
Hello SiVA, I think I have the whole unit LM80906 B-125 that u are looking for

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ps-324911-.htm

tip May 6th 18 04:44 AM

a replacement for 'noname' mainline shower taps

replying to SiVA, tip wrote:
Hello SiVA,
I think I have the brand new unit Mainline LM80906 B-125 that you are looking
for.
Thanks, t

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ps-324911-.htm

Bob F May 6th 18 05:47 AM

On 5/5/2018 8:44 PM, tip wrote:
replying to professorpaul, tip wrote:
Hello SiVA, I think I have the whole unit LM80906 B-125 that u are
looking for

Just in the nick of time. He has a hot date tonight, and he hasn't had a
shower in 10 years.

Drandypierce August 12th 18 10:44 PM

a replacement for 'noname' mainline shower taps

replying to tip, Drandypierce wrote:
Do you still have this valve? I am looking for one.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ps-324911-.htm