Posted to alt.home.repair

Default water well tank

I have put in a pre charged bladder tank that is suppose to be better but
I seemingly can not the air out of the lines. What do I do?
-------------------------------------

Posted to alt.home.repair

"redsky45" wrote in message

I have put in a pre charged bladder tank that is suppose to be better but
I seemingly can not the air out of the lines. What do I do?

If you replaced an "air over water" tank with a bladder tank you should
ensure that whatever injected the air into the tank stops doing that!

With most air over water systems, each time the pump starts some air in
injected into the tank. Another "control" bleeds off excess air.

In some air over water systems, there is a valve that's several feet down
the well that lets a slug of air in when the pump stops. When the pump
starts again, that slug of air goes into the tank.