Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Deck & Fence Recommendation!

Designs In Wood

Please visit our web page at www.designsinwood.org or call
615-972-2651 & ask for Lawrence.

Our company is based on Christian beliefs, and we always take extra
time to make sure the job is done correctly the first time. We
specialize in Decks, Fences, Arbors, Pergolas, Screen Porches, and
about anything else your heart desires. All of these add value &
improve the appearance of your home, and are an investment that will
put money in your pocket. Our regular customers particularly value our
quality of service. All of our workmanship has a one year warranty.

Thanks for choosing us to help beautify your home!

Lawrence & Mia

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Designs In Wood" wrote in message
Designs In Wood

Please visit our web page at www.designsinwood.org or call
615-972-2651 & ask for Lawrence.

Our company is based on Christian beliefs, and we always take extra
time to make sure the job is done correctly the first time. We
specialize in Decks, Fences, Arbors, Pergolas, Screen Porches, and
about anything else your heart desires. All of these add value &
improve the appearance of your home, and are an investment that will
put money in your pocket. Our regular customers particularly value our
quality of service. All of our workmanship has a one year warranty.

Thanks for choosing us to help beautify your home!

Lawrence & Mia

The Christian thing to do, is don't Spam newsgroups. Mainly because it
****es a lot of people off.
Someone might tell you to **** off or something awful like that

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mike wrote:
[...]

Look up of phone number on web site says cell phone in Tennessee.
Nice pictures but no clue where they are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in message

Look up of phone number on web site says cell phone in Tennessee.
Nice pictures but no clue where they are.

Looking at pictures is good but if you learn to read life will be easier.

From the web site:"Our service area includes Nashville & all surrounding
areas. If your request is outside of our normal service area, we may still
be able to serve you - let us know your ideas!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 5, 10:10*pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Frank" frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in message

Look up of phone number on web site says cell phone in Tennessee.
Nice pictures but no clue where they are.

Looking at pictures is good but if you learn to read life will be easier.

From the web site:"Our service area includes Nashville & all surrounding
areas. If your request is outside of our normal service area, we may still
be able to serve you - let us know your ideas!"

Wasn't all that evident. I don't spend a lot of time on sites like
this and anyone that has a site should have important info up front.