Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Deck & Fence Recommendation!

On Sep 5, 10:10*pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Frank" frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in message

Look up of phone number on web site says cell phone in Tennessee.
Nice pictures but no clue where they are.

Looking at pictures is good but if you learn to read life will be easier.

From the web site:"Our service area includes Nashville & all surrounding
areas. If your request is outside of our normal service area, we may still
be able to serve you - let us know your ideas!"

Wasn't all that evident. I don't spend a lot of time on sites like
this and anyone that has a site should have important info up front.