Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kinetico Taste

We have well water, that tastes great, but the dissolved minerals are
killing our plumbing fixtures. We had a water report done by a
Kinetico dealer and I have friends with these units. My question is
will a 2060 impart any taste to our already great tasting water, and
if I add the RO option would that add any taste also?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed 23 Jul 2008 10:03:42p, IslandRick told us...

We have well water, that tastes great, but the dissolved minerals are
killing our plumbing fixtures. We had a water report done by a
Kinetico dealer and I have friends with these units. My question is
will a 2060 impart any taste to our already great tasting water, and
if I add the RO option would that add any taste also?

I don't know about the 2060 impact, but adding an RO will definitely detract
from the present taste of the water.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Thursday, 07(VII)/24(XXIV)/08(MMVIII)

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandRick View Post
We have well water, that tastes great, but the dissolved minerals are
killing our plumbing fixtures. We had a water report done by a
Kinetico dealer and I have friends with these units. My question is
will a 2060 impart any taste to our already great tasting water, and
if I add the RO option would that add any taste also?
Whenever you change the quality of the water, you will change the taste. To some, it may be positive, to others.....

Water is an odorless, colorless, and tasteless liquid. If you taste anything, it is not the water.

Andy Christensen, CWS-II